Categories / Themes
Impress your customers and transform your business into a stylish and unforgettable space with Muralunique wall decors. Whether your projects are to make a total transformation, office renovations, highlighting your trademark or even your corporate values, Muralunique can help you meet the needs of your company in terms of decoration. With many options for sizes, images, and customization, you can truly personalize your decor to maximize the visual impact of your business.
With the advent of social medias, we are really in an era where visual impacts have become very important. Let us make you stand out from the competition and create a professional atmosphere that builds trust, creating an ambiance that reflects the profile of your business.
You can also entrust us with transforming your vision into reality in order to exceed the expectations of your customers.
Whether your needs are residential, commercial or industrial, our expertise, speed of execution, quality of services and superior products will allow you to realize your projects in a simple, fast and reasonable cost. Our qualified designers and graphic artists also offer you technical and professional assistance to complete your projects and meet your deadlines.
What’s more, our murals are free of plastics and pre-glued with a water-based glue, so completely ecological and biodegradable. A sensible choice for companies for whom the environment is a priority!
Here are several important reasons why our murals are beneficial to the residents of retirement homes:
1) Murals help the residents orient themselves in their surroundings. Studies have shown that they do not feel so lost and distraught. The calming images of the murals also make them feel secure and autonomous. Thereby, the residents need less help from the staff, especially in the cognitive sectors.
2) The murals make the residents feel more like they are at home and not in an institution. This diminishes the sense of abandonment and the images instill a sense of calm and security. The murals also break up the monotony of the white walls and stimulates the imagination and creativity.
3) Murals also stimulate fond memories associated with their life experience.
4) Many of the residents are unable to venture outside. Mural images of forests and pathways fills the need for them to be out in nature and has a calming and peaceful effect on their well-being. They are less prone to run away from the premises.
5) Security and exit doors can be camouflaged with our murals. This lessens the urge that some residents have to escape the building.
6) The use of murals also helps the care-givers working at the homes. The residents are calmer and more at ease in their surroundings, which lessens the care-givers workload.
7) The corporate image of an institution is greatly enhanced with the installation of murals on the walls. Families who are looking for an establishment for their parents can see that the residence has made an effort to create a calm and pleasing environment. They will know that their parents will be well-treated and looked after properly.
8)In Terms of the durability of our murals: 15 years ago, we installed over 50 murals in St-Justine hospital in Montreal. The murals are still intact and the colors have not faded! The murals are cleaned with hydrogen peroxide. We use a gelatin ink which is resistant to UV rays and is also scratch-resistant.
9)An Important fact to remember: There is no plastic material or volatile organic compounds in our product. We use polyester fibers for durability and paper pulp to be ecologically responsible. Our murals are good for your health and well-being and are not toxic for the environment.