Free International Shipping
We pay for shipping anywhere in the world where Canada Post offers service. Your wallpaper mural is shipped from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Customs charges and handling fees may apply in some countries.
Delivery is by Canada Post. You will receive the tracking number by email as soon as your wall mural is shipped. To track the delivery of your mural, you can go to canadapost.ca. The Cash on Delivery option (COD) is available in Canada.
Delivery times for Canada:
- Quebec and Ontario: 1 to 3 business days
- Maritimes: 2 to 3 business days
- Newfoundland and Nova Scotia: 4 to 5 business days
- Manitoba and Saskatchewan: 3 to 4 business days
- Alberta: 4 to 5 business days
- British Columbia: 5 to 6 business days
The delivery is done by “Priority Mail” and the delay is from 3 to 7 business days. You must pay by Visa / Mastercard or Pay Pal because the Cash on Delivery (COD) option is available in Canada only. Contact us if you want to pay by bank transfer.
The delivery is done by Canada Post and the delay is 5 to 15 business days. You must pay by Visa / Mastercard or Pay Pal because the Cash on Delivery (COD) service is available in Canada only. Contact us if you want to pay by bank transfer. Customs charges and handling may apply in some countries.
These delivery times are for our wall murals in inventory. For custom murals, please add 3 to 5 business days to the delivery times mentioned above.
Terms and Conditions
At Muralunique.com, the emphasis is really on the quality of our products and services. For us, the satisfaction of our customers is our number one priority! If you are not completely satisfied with your mural (for whatever reason), you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your mural. If you wish to be reimbursed, we will do so the same day of the receipt of your parcel at our office, according to the initial payment method. If you would like to return or exchange your mural, please contact us first.
*Custom murals and mirror printed murals are not redeemable or refundable.
**Returning a mural is at the expense of the customer.
***The mural must be in its original packaging and must not be cut, damaged or modified.
- Our prices are in Canadian dollars. Your credit card company will take care of the conversion, if necessary. For a price in your currency, please visit xe.com.
- We pay for shipping anywhere in the world where Canada Post offers the service. Your mural will be delivered from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Customs and handling fees may apply in some countries. If you wish a faster delivery service than our standard delivery service, please contact us.
- You can pay by PayPal, Visa or MasterCard. Our site is verified and secure. You can consult our security certificate at the bottom of the page on our website. If you live in Canada, you can also pay “Cash on Delivery”. For payments by check / money order, your order will be delivered to you upon receipt of your payment.
- We remind you that you can place an order on our website without having to be registering.
- If you register yourself, your personal information will never be sold or used by any other person or company.
- The only personal information that we keep is your name, address, phone number and email.
- We do not have access to your credit card number because the processing of your payment is not done on our server. It is transferred to a bank specializing in highly secure online payments by SSL encryption.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, you can cancel the subscription at any time.